Thursday 2 August 2012

Dress me up / Linked up with Current Crush Thursday

While browsing online I found three of the cutest dresses. Perfect for the long summerdays! Like this one from Miss Selfridge. I love the cute lace top and the babyblue skirt (and it's a dress!).
Modcloth always creates the most beautiful dresses. I love this one, with the cute collar and soft colour.
As most of you already know I love coral! And this mix with grey is just perfect and the little belt finishes the look so nicely. Dress is from Oasis.

Oh moneytree where art thou?? I don't see you in my backyard! Do you, my dear readers, have a favourite summerdress? And where did you buy it? If you want to join the link up with Current Crush Thursday: please click on this link.
Link
                                                         

7 comments:

  1. I love this style of dresses, a little retro with a pop of color :)

    Caitlin
    http://charmcolorfully.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first dress! They're all lovely really.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 2 dress. Very vintage feel. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the Modcloth dress. Off to Google it!
    Carolyn http://sillyhappysweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies, am happy you like the style of dresses :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that first dress is so adorable! be still my heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is super cute Aizzing! The lace and colour...wish I could buy them all :)

      Delete