Monday 30 July 2012

Join the snail mail exchange!

Hi my dear readers. Today is a special day for me, as my blog is now one month old! I really love blogging, I am excited to say that I have already met some wonderful people through this. I can't wait to see what the future holds and to share it all with you!
To celebrate this occasion I had a special something something in mind. I would like to call it the snail mail exchange. Because I know that most people would love to receive some pretty mail every now and then, not just bills, I thought it would be fun to send each other a card and/or letter. Here is how it works:

If you want to participate, please be a follower of this blog.
Leave me your emailadress in a comment.
We exchange homeadresses through email and then the fun starts.

You can choose between three options:
1) Receive a postcard from my hometown
2) Receive a letter from me
3) Receive a postcard and a letter

Whichever of the options you choose, you will have to return the favour. I would love to receive the same from you! And don't worry, we do not have to be life long penpals after this, it's just fun to receive something pretty in the mail right?!
Well, I hope you like this idea as much as I do! Please spread the word about this if you can, whether on your blog or through word of mouth. I would be very thankful. Have a wonderful day my friends and hope you join me in the fun!!

16 comments:

  1. hey, congrats with the blog! snailmail sounds fun, I'd love to option 1 with you! (won't be that special since we're both Dutch anyways but haha) you can email me at angie@sundaybelle.com

    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angie! I emailed you with my adress. Will get you a pretty card:)

    xox Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy one month!! :D I'd love to do a snail mail thing, but I'm getting ready to move... :{ Maybe next time around!
    But happy one month again!
    -Zie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Zie! I will defenitely host an exchange again some time. So don't worry,next time around it is :)

      xx Susie

      Delete
  4. Just found your blog through BBU Blog Hop. I'm a newcomer like you :D

    Anyways, I'm following! Follow back?
    http://thirteenfashionblog.blogspot.com

    xoxo,
    Kendall & Tiana
    THIRTEEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi girls, thanks for following:) I have followed you back! You are welcome to join the smail mail exchange too :)

      xox Susie

      Delete
  5. Lovely! I would so very much like this :)
    contact@michelle-tree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful Michelle, I will send you an email right away.

      Susie

      Delete
  6. Susanne, this is such a good idea! I've been thinking hard since you posted this exchange, and I really, really want to participate, but may soon be in the process of moving and I'm up to my ears in things to do (most not even related to moving!). SO I will reluctantly decline this time and ask you to please, please host another one of these later this year? Maybe a winter card exchange? I will, however, happily link up your exchange on my blog tomorrow to help spread the word!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kelsea! I am very happy you love the idea and are willing to spread the word about it. Means alot to me really!
      I will defenitely host an exchange again later in the year, don't you worry about that :)
      Good luck with moving and all the things that take up much of your time.

      XoX Susie

      Delete
  7. Just discovered your blog and would love to participate! I miss the days of snail mail and think this is a brilliant idea :) I'm going to go with option 1 and my email address is alittlepoisonedapple@gmail.com.

    -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer!
      Thanks for participating, I too miss the days of good old snail mail so I am happy other people like the idea too. I will email you today.

      xx Susie

      Delete
  8. i snail mail all the time i'd love to join
    thefancyladycupcakes@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for joining! I will email you right away :)

      xx Susie

      Delete
  9. I just got my mail!!!! I LOVE IT, Susie!!! And the thrill of having the postie deliver something on a pretty envelope is wonderful. Now I need to send some mail myself (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHHH that makes me so happy!
      I am looking forward to what you send me :o)

      love

      Delete