Saturday 17 November 2012

Creative challenge #5: Drawing

A day later than expected, my fifth creative challenge! Open to all who want to join me in the fun.
This time around it's another challenge about drawing. I am learning to draw a bit better every time I doodle in my smash journal or artjournal. I love it! So that's why I wanted to have some more drawing fun.

This challenge: Draw your own fantasy figure! It can look any way you want, it can be an animal, human or robot. Or something totally invented by you. Just have fun with it and be creative.

Just an example, not drawn by me!
The challenge starts today and ends on thursday! Want to join? Please be a follower of this blog and leave me a comment below saying you're in. That's all. Play and be creative my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment