Sunday 25 November 2012

Flavourites live event

Hi my friends!! How are you all? I had a short blogging break, but I come bearing pictures!
Yesterday I went to a fun event called Flavourites Live. It was in an old dockbuilding in Amsterdam. Very pretty! At the event about 160 webshops have their own stand and sell their crafts offline. Great concept right?! Really inspiring and alot of fun.
That doll! Haha, love it!

Lovely art by Dutch artist Geertje Aalders

The dockbuilding!


Super cute cushion, but a bit too expensive (44 euro)

Aren't those plates cute?

The view from the buidling, very misty!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh man why didn't I know this? I love the Flavourites website! anyway, cool pictures girl :D


    x Angie (sundaybelle.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susanne!! Thanks for stopping by and linking up this weekend :) I'm now your newest GFC follower!

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute lamps!!! :)
    love the quirky items!

    Followed you.
    ♥,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete