Monday 3 December 2012

Wreck this journal

Hi ladies! How is your day? Today saw the first snow in Holland! Luckily not where I live, but in other parts of the country. I am not a big fan of cold and winter. Summer, where art thou?!
This weekend I went to visit a great friend, to see her new home which was very nice! On my way back home I picked up a copy of Wreck this journal by Keri Smith. It is such fun and I am looking forward to trying out all of the weird assignments in the journal. Here are some pictures to show you what it is all about.



5 comments:

  1. awesome! there are a couple of more books from the same series by Keri Smith, I've been thinking of getting one forever but somehow haven't done this yet :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are sooo cool! I've wanted one for a while, but have had trouble forcing myself to buy it because I don't know if I'd use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up to the Social Stack Up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wreck this Journal looks so fun!

    yep, Hilversum was one of those parts with snow...argh.

    x Angie (www.sundaybelle.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I have one too, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete