Monday 3 February 2014

Winter in Paris

Hi friends! Did you have a good weekend? Mine was really nice, I did some shopping with my mum and yesterday I had a friend over. We did some baking and talked throughout the afternoon! That's what friends are for right?! As promised I would post some new pictures from my stay in Paris in december. I did not take many pictures, only some with my phone, so I had to wait for my friend to send me the pictures she took, and here they are! I hope you like them, it brings back many good memories for me.

Walking next to the beautiful Notre Dame!
Making new friends on a Paris terrace.
Pretending to be cold near a fake palmtree and fake snow.

Eating my first escargot (snail). It was gross!
This was much better: fried chicken!

At the Eiffel Tower by night.

The beautiful Sacre Coeur. And look at the pretty blue sky!

Enjoying a short lunchbreak at the Louvre.

4 comments:

  1. How lovely! Looks like you had so much fun. I hope to go to Paris one day too. Have a great day hun.

    www.macaronsandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! Paris was fun indeed, and such a beautiful city. I hope you get to see it some day!
      xx

      Delete
  2. oh my god you ate snails aaah! looks like a great time. I want to go to Paris too, boo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the snails were gross :P Wouldn't recommend it to anyone! I hope you get to visit Paris soon dear :)

      Delete