Monday 16 July 2012

A biketrip in pictures

Yesterday the weather started of very dreary and with rain. Luckily it changed in the afternoon, so me and my parents decided to make use of this sudden burst of sunshine and take a short biketrip. Even though I life in a big city there are still some very nice spots where you can enjoy nature. Along the way I took some pictures. I hope you like them!





This last picture shows the Dutch glass houses where fruit, flowers and vegetables grow. Let's hope the summer is going to be a good one, because I would love to make many more trips like these!

2 comments:

  1. Hoi Susanne! Mooie blog heb je! Ik ben inderdaad Nederlands, leuk dat je me volgt. Ik volg jou nu ook!

    Gorgeous pictures!


    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dank je wel Angie! Leuk dat je m'n nieuwste volger bent:)

    See you around!
    Susie

    ReplyDelete