Tuesday 10 July 2012

Memories on canvas: London

Just like I did for my trip to Paris (see post Paper and Paris), I also decided to make a memorie on canvas about my favourite city ever: London!
                        
And don't worry, I didn't make a spellingerror. In Dutch we write London with an 'e'.
It was alot of of fun to make this. I remember walking through London, passing the famous red phonebooths. Or my visit to the Houses of Parliament and seeing the English flag waving at the top. Beautiful memories!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is cool! Do you do scrapbooking?

    Thanks for visiting my blog, Susie! Looks like you are pretty new just like me! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for your reply, I am glad that you like it:)
    Yes, I am very new to the bloggingworld. This blog has been up and going for exactly 10 days!
    Actually I don't do scrapbooking. I make cards, but I especially love making these memories on canvas as I call them.
    Thanks so much for stopping by! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Susanne, I'm really loving your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I am glad you like what you see/read here :)

      xox

      Delete
    2. Of course I do, you're very talented my dear one! :)

      Delete
  4. So charming! The little bow on top is a sweet and whimsical touch!

    ReplyDelete