Friday 12 October 2012

Creative challenge: Draw your day

Hi my friends! Earlier this month I made a post about new ideas for posts. One of them was doing weekly creative challenges, to promote being creative and to have fun together! So here is the first of hopefully many challenges.
 
What to do? Draw your day! How? In any way you want. There is no need to make a whole comicbook or lifestory in drawings. And you don't even have to be good at drawing. I for instance cannot draw to save my life. But hey, I want to try it anyway! Make a drawing or just some dooddling even, of your day, any day of the week. Had a nice cup of tea in the fall sunshine? Draw that, draw a cup and a sun. I would love to see the result, so do let me know if you decide to join me! I will post my result next thursday, so do post a link to your blog and I can even show your result here on my blog too.
 
Remember there are no rules in this challenge. It is just for the sake of being creative and mostly just to have fun! The result doesn't have to be perfect, if you had fun then that is all that matters! I hope you will all join me!

8 comments:

  1. I love this blog post, what a fun idea. I might just have to do this if I get some extra time this week! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this idea!!! I have always tried to remind myself to draw more, but I get too lazy. This should get me started :)

    Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! SO fun of you to join in. Can't wait to see what you make :)

    xx Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great challenge!! I've been drawing with my boyfriend's little girl but have not had a chance to snap some photos. I'll have to do that and post on my blog!

    An honored new follower, follow back and we can stay in touch! :)

    Cathy Trails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cathy for joining! So exciting :) And I look forward to seeing your day in drawings!

      xx Susie

      Delete
  5. oooh sounds like fun!


    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the best ideas, seriously!! Ahh I don't have time this week, but if you continue this perhaps in the future?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kels! I will defenitely keep more challenges coming, would be great if you can join me in the fun :)

      xx

      Delete