Tuesday 16 October 2012

Switzerland in pictures: Bern city

Last time around I showed you pictures of the zoo in Bern, but we also visited the old city centre. It is very beautiful with old buildings, many flowers and gorgeous fountains. You can just feel the history when you walk there.We even saw the house where Einstein has lived for two years. Bern is German for the word bears, and the bear is symbol for the city. A bear graces their flag and a fountain is dedicated to the bear. I love bears so much, so I couldn't wait to visit this city! I hope you enjoy these pictures and even more so, I hope you all get to go to this impressive city someday!










2 comments:

  1. oh wow, that IS gorgeous! lovely pictures :)


    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that reminds me of the clock in Old Town Square from when I studied in Prague. Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete