Saturday 20 October 2012

Paper goods in the mail!

 A while ago me and my friend Kelsea from Pink Wonderland decided to hold our own little exchange through snail mail. I sent her a set of Alice in Wonderland stamps, a vintage stickerset and a glitterstickerset in a tin. Not too long ago I received the package Kelsea sent me. It was a surpirse what she got me, so that made it even more exciting! And boy, she did not let me down one bit! I love every single item she got me.


The package included: A smashjournal (yay! We don't have these here in Holland) and a smashpad and smashtabs. A supercute set of three mini journals. Booklabels with vegetables on them and a lovely pad with scrappingpaper! As an little added bonus, she added a totally cute heart ring that Kelsea made herself. I am a happy lady! That's for sure, paper makes me happy.

7 comments:

  1. I'm a notebook addict myself, these things get me excited!!! :P

    (following you now via GFC, hope you follow back as well :)

    www.officiallygirlyfied.blogspot.com
    www.citybehindthefog.blogspot.com
    www.psychochicklessons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome stuff you got there! Smash stuff is awesome, I have a couple of items, even though I never got the notebook itself :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw what a cute little exchange. How fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your lovely comments! It is much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete