Monday 22 July 2013

{LIFE} Snapshots of life

Hi all!! Did you enjoy your weekend? There is a heatwave here in Holland. We are not that used to heat, so it's kinda crazy right now. I am sitting outside and sweating while typing this. But hey, I shouldn't complain...I wanted summer so now I have it! With the start of this new week I am introducing a new series of posts. On monday I will post my Snapshots of life. The name says it all, so here is my first batch. I hope you like it!

Lots of cupcakes, baked them for the Sweetie Pies fotoshoot!

It's icecream time!

Yes, it is that hot. Sitting in the shade is all that's possible.

A jummy sandwhich with salami, cheese and pesto!

The Sweetie Pies photoshoot! Such fun I had!

A super sweet gift from a dear friend, Sweetie Pies plates!

2 comments:

  1. Such nice pictures, the cakes look gooood and curious to see the website when it's done! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angie! Will send you a link soon :)

    ReplyDelete