Wednesday 10 July 2013

Sweetie Pies update

Hi everyone! I have been busy with my catering company, so I thought I would give you all a little update. The logo is as good as finished, my mum drew a lovely set of pies! I will reveal this very soon. We are working on some more drawings to complete the whole look for the website. Now I will be making a pricelist and a list of all the cakes, pies and other sweet goodies I bake! Also, I am in the process of setting up a page so that people can order a high tea at my company, including lots of teaflavours to choose from. I am very excited about it all! In the near future I will have a webshop linked to my company, where anyone from anywhere in the world can purchase all kinds of tea and a range of home baked cookies!


No comments:

Post a Comment