Monday 13 May 2013

Tearoom inspiration: signs

Hi everyone! I am always on the look out for inspiration for my someday to exist tearoom! Right now I am thinking of signs, or a look for a logo. I thought of a name, but I am going to keep that to myself for now. I scrolled the net and saw some really fun ideas. It would be perfect for me if I could mix vintage with a more modern feel. And I am a sucker for soft pastel colours. 








I also love the look of the signs from the lovely English tearooms! They have such a long history and the signs are really beautiful.I have to visit England again soon, I would love to visit some tearooms there! What about you? Do they have tearooms where you life? And have you ever visited one?

2 comments:

  1. my favourite is definitely the first- what a cute cupcake! unfortunately we have no nearby tearooms, but I'd love to visit an english one as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tatiana, it's defenitely a cute cupcake. One of my faves as well!

      Delete