Monday 6 May 2013

Holy unicorn farts!!

Hi everyone! I have been absent from the blog for a week, I have been sick for a few days now. Luckily I still got to enjoy some of the Queensday fun and went on a lunch with a friend. Friday I worked at the bakery and made a load of mini cheesecakes and some hello dollies (coconut and chocolate bars). Then in the weekend I got fever and a throatinfection, yippee. And now the weather is soooo nice, I cannot enjoy it! Hopefully the weather will stay nice for a while to come. On another note, you might blinked twice when you saw the title of this blogpost.... I just saw this picture online and had to post.
How weird and cute is that?!? A lipbalm that smells like unicorn farts. I wonder what that will smell like hahaha. Unfortunately this lipbalm is sold out. But in case it comes back in stock, you can buy it here. If you do, let me know what it smells like!! Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment