Tuesday 12 February 2013

Co-hosting the GFC Blog Hop!

Hi everyone, I am excited to say that for the first time ever I will be a co-host of the GFC Blog Hop. It's one of the biggest hops out there! I hope you all join me and make some new bloggy friends. Please read the rules below and hop on!

It's Tuesday again which means it's time for the GFC Blog Hop!

When I want to follow a blog the first thing I look for is GFC (Google Friend Connect), it's so easy and  nice to be able to go and see all of the blogs you follow in one spot. It's really a great tool to have. 

One side note- Did you know you can follow through GFC using your Twitter Account? TRUE, it's definitely an option!

Ok, so let's get to the party, shall we?

RULES are simple:

1. Follow your host via GFC
The First link below

2. Follow your co-hosts via GFC
The Next 9 links below

3. Link up below using your main blog url not a specific post.

4. Make sure to visit some of the blogs in the link up and follow them via GFC 
and if you want to leave them a comment, I'm sure they'd appreciate that as well.

5. Tweet about this blog hop

6. Share about this blog hop by grabbing a button and putting it on your sidebar!



*After 6 months of the waiting list to cohost being extra long, I finally have paid cohost spots available! Email me if you're interested at melissa@thelifeofanotsoordinarywife.com

18 comments:

  1. Hey! Found you via the GFC Blog Hop. You have a cute blog. Working on a candy shop? I did too and was "the worst thing".. I have a sweet tooth and ended gaining like 8 pounds! :O

    New follower here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, new follower from the GFC blog hop. Thanks for co-hosting. Looking forward to reading more. :)

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for co-hosting the hop! I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for co-hosting! New here!
    www.krystalskitsch.com
    www.sunnysoirees.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!

    Thanks for co-hosting the blog hop and I'm your newest follower:) Enjoy your day!


    Carissa
    Lillies & Silk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting!! Now following via GFC:)

    I would also love to invite you to join Lets Get Social Sunday and link up your blog and all your social sites at one great party:)

    http://www.myturnforus.com/2013/02/lets-get-social-7.html

    Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey hey! thanks for hosting!

    Now following :)

    Tiff Ima
    http://stylehonestly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for cohosting, I am now following you on GFC. I'm looking forward to reading your future posts :)

    -Shaina
    www.shainarenae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for co-hosting! New follower...your blog is so pretty! Can't wait to read more!

    XO Samantha
    http://designerinteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting Susie! This is so awesome! :)

    xo Aubree
    www.macaronsandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there! I'm a new follower from GCF Blog hop and would love a follow back at www.sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com and Pinterest! I follow back all of my Pinterest followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Susie, I found your blog through The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife's GFC Blog Hop. I am your newest follower. A follow back to Carole's Chatter would be fantastic. Hope you are having a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute blog! newest follower. Isn't this hop such a wonderful way to connect with other bloggers?! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. New follower from the blog hop. Thank you for co-hosting. Don't you just love Melissa? She's so great and a great blog to support!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have created a lovely Blog! Thanks for Co-hosting this hop, I am a new follower via GFC

    my blog: www.wilsontom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. following via gfc blog hop. better late than never. hoping for a follow back. happy valentine's!

    http://merdinein.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you following xx
    http://tarastreatsreviews.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete