Saturday 23 February 2013

First day at the bakery

Hi everyone! It's weekend, happy it's here! Yesterday was my first taste of the work at the bakery. It was an intense day, I still smell like a cupcake! I already learned some handy tips and tricks to get the perfect batter and such. Always great to learn new things. I made a whole load of vanilla cupcakes. I tried one, and boy they were nice. Tomorrow the cupcakes I made will be handed out at a local lunchroom, which is celebratings it's 5 year anniversary. How cool is that!? I will keep you all updated on how I progress with baking and my work at the bakery. Have a good saturday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! So much fun :) Glad you are liking it so far.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you adorable??? And SO COOL that you're working there. :D

    ReplyDelete