Saturday 16 February 2013

Liebster award times two!

Hi my friends! I have been nominated for two Liebster awards by the lovely Aubree from Macarons and Stilettos and by Robin from Fluster Buster! How amazing is that?! So that means alot of random facts about me and alot of answered questions! My nominees are in the list below, along with my questions for my nominees! Thanks for the nomination lovely friends!!

edit: I don't know why the lay out of this post is so weird,some of the lettering is a bit off, sorry for this!

The rules for accepting the award are

Post 11 random facts about yourself 

Answer the 11 questions that the nominating blogger asked you

Ask 11 questions to the bloggers that you nominate

Nominate new bloggers and link their blogs in your post

Why did you start blogging in the first place? What inspired you to write?
I thought it would be fun to have an outlet and to share my world with others. I first found Kate Gabriel’s blog Scatchingly Brilliant and was really inspired by that. That made me decide to go for it.
What's your "day job". And, more importantly, is it the job you wanted?
Starting next week I will be an assistant baker at a local bakery!

What's your favorite weekend activity?
Go shopping with my mum, go biking with my dad and then a lunch with friends, all with sunshine.

Do you like to craft or diy? If so, what do you like making the most?
I love crafting. I like making jewelry and cards the most.
When you are stressed, what makes you feel better?
Good music helps out alot, and just put on my ipod and dance around my house!
Do you remember one of your favorite moments in blogging? What was it?
When I first blogged about my dream of opening my own sweets shops (ice cream dream). The response was amazing!
If you had to choose, what would be the one clothing item that you could never live without?
My slippers, I have warm slippers in the shape of sheep and I can’t do without them!
What makes your favorite blogs so addictive?
That the blogger is a lovely person and that they have a unique way of looking at the world

Who do you admire most and why?
I admire my parents, they are always there for me and support me in whatever I do. They are the best J
Favorite music genre, artist or song?
Oh wow, I could go on about this one forever! I love rock music. Bands like My Chemical Romance, LostAlone, The Killers, Kings of Leon,30 Seconds to Mars, Linkin Park, Oasis, Triggerfinger, Blood Red Shoes My favourite bands are of a quite different sort though I love Hanson and Take That. But also folk like Bon Iver, Mumford and Sons. And of course Coldplay! I told you it would be a long list!
What are you looking forward to this spring or summer?
Going to Venice! And just enjoying the sun, with lots of great festivals!

Why did you start blogging?
It seemed like a fun outlet of my creativity and the share my thoughts and my world!
Right or left handed?
Right handed, though for fun I sometimes try to write with my left hand
Sweet or salty snacks?
Uhhh, both?!
Favorite color?
Mint green
Dream Vacation?
Going to a country or city I have never been before, discover new things and cultures. With either a friend or my parents and with sunshine!
Single or Married?
Happy single
How many states have you visited?
I am not from USA, so I will name the countries I have visited: Belgium, France, England, Spain, Austria, Swziterland, Germany and Liechtenstein. Soon Italy will be added too!
Favorite Movie?
By far the Lord of the Rings trilogy and now The Hobbit. By I am a Potter fan too!
Favorite vegetable?
I like cauliflower and broccoli.
Favorite Holiday?
Easter! That means spring is in the air!!
Do you like cooking on Gas or Electric?
Gas, it’s slower but I don’t mind!
 Random facts about me
1 As a kid I wanted to be a ballerina. I have had ballet lessons for 13 years.
2 I have a pet bird names Joshua, he has white feathers and is super cute!
3 I have worked as a popjournalist for five years and interviewed many artists
4 In 2011 I travelled to London to see 4 Hanson shows in a row.
5 During that week in London I also walked barefoot through the city with both Hanson and lots of fans to raise money for kids in Africa.
6 I collect teapots
7 I have had brons hair, black hair, blondish hair and red hair
8 I have one sibling, an older sister called Leonie
9 I am the proud auntie of my 7 year old nephew Owen
10 My mum and I constantly say the same things at the same time
11 I live in The Hague, where our queen resides and I have never seen the queen
12 As a kid I had an awesome memory. I could name a lot of facts about world war 2.
13 I can’t swim very well
14 I want a pet owl and name her Hedwig
15 I am a jewelry junkie, can’t have enough rings or earrings
16 The same goes for bags, can’t have enough
17 When my fave band came back together after a split of 10 years, they came to Holland and I waited for them at the airport. Me and some other fans made it to the front page of a Dutch newspaper.
18 I hate spiders
19 My dream destination is New Zealand
20 I have never seen an entire episode of Friends
21 I love watching the Graham Norton show
22 I love going to fantasy festivals and dress up


Nominees:
Britney from Scout
Aubree from Macarons and Stilettos
Kelsea from Pink Wonderland
Angie from Sunday Belle
Jess from Vintage Pie
Amanda from Little Lady Living
Amy from Dreaming Wishing Doing


Questions for my nominees
1 What are your hobbies?
2 What is your favourite music genre?
3 What is your favourite season?
4 Do you have any pet peeves?
5 What is your dream destination?
6 What is your favourite moment of the day?
7 Do you collect anything?
8 What is your favourite quote?
9 Do you have any pets?
10 In what kind of street do you live? Describe what you see.
11 What is, if any, your favourite way of crafting?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Susie! Didn't know you were a popjournalist :O so cool! and oh my gosh so awesome that you're starting work in a bakery <3

    My answer may take a while though since I'm on a semi-hiatus right now. Thank you though <3

    PS: I haven't been catching up on posts either, your other posts are in my reader and I will get around to them later, just wanted to say thanks!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved learning more about you Susie! And thanks for nominating me again. You are so sweet! :)

    That is so awesome, I want to work in a bakery! And I was a ballerina for a few years as a girl too. :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much my friends!

    HUG
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for nominating me!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete