Wednesday 27 February 2013

Is it Easter yet??!?!

Slowly the temperatures are rising here in Holland. Next week it will be 10 degrees Celcius, wow! Hot almost hahaha. The sun is coming out more too, which means I have Easter on my mind. I think it is time for my home to be an Easter palace. Yep, I feel like decorating Easter style already. Anyone else decorating for Easter? Or am I alone in this for now?! Easter is by far my favourite holilday. To me it spells SPRING! Flowers blooming, birds nesting, sunshine and lovely weather overall. A new start and time to start fresh, clean the home and clean the mind. What do you all think of Easter? I can't wait. To get you in the mood for Easter I have some lovely pictures for you. 

  
Make the perfect bunny tails
Bunny cookie pops, too cute!
Easteregg cupcakes




4 comments:

  1. Oh I love these pictures! You have inspired me to decorate with Easter items too. Although it's still snowimg here in the southwestern US ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I'm so excited for Easter now!! The Bunny Tails are adorable!

    http://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything you're pinning :P THOSE BUNNY TAILS. SO ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! Happy you like them!!

    xx Susie

    ReplyDelete