Tuesday 19 February 2013

Looking back #3

Hi everyone! Time for another Looking back post where I share some of the highlights of 2012 in pictures. Last time I showed you my best friends' wedding day and the best concerts I have visited in 2012. Now I will share some pictures of the holidays I went on last year. I got to visit two beautiful countries. Belgium and Switzerland. I hope you like the pictures that I took while I was there! In Belgium I visited the historic town of Brugge for a few days. It rained aloooot, but it was still a lovely place to see. In the summer I went to Switzerland, which was amazing. So beautiful with blue/green lakes and mountains. I hope to go back someday!

                                                                    Brugge





Switzerland







2 comments:

  1. I love all of these photos! Gorgeous :) I would love to visit Belgium and Switzerland someday.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Switzerland and the architecture. I'm following you via GFC. I host Fluster Creative Muster Party on Wednesdays and I would love it if you would come by and party with us. Hope to see you there!

    Hugs, Smiles, and Blessings,

    Robin
    Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete